...list seven random factoids about myself...
I thought this sounded interesting when I read Makita's post and I am also looking forward to the responses of the ladies I am about to tag! I do appreciate how Makita left it to our choice if we wanted to participate or not, so I am following her by putting an open invitation!
1. I am completely addicted to running and the fact that I now have Tuesdays and Thursdays to myself has fed that addiction even more...
2. I have only been in Canada since 1990. Before that, I lived in the South of France, in a little country called Monaco. So yes, my first language is French, not English.
3. November is coming really fast, and I am getting a little nervous about the NaNoWriMo challenge I signed up for. Nervous, but very excited.
4. I have very little patience for people that complain, especially that complain about things that they can change.
5. I have always enjoyed reading vampire stories...even before the new Twilight series (I did love those books too).
6. I can't drink anything hot in the morning, just water for me and breakfast. Not a coffee drinker!
7. I didn't like Facebook at first...but now it has proven to be a great way to reconnect with lost childhood friends!
Here are the rules for this "meme" (what does meme mean anyway?):
1.Post the rules on your blog.
2.Write 7 random things about yourself.
3.Tag 7 people at the end of your post.
4.Pass on the tag
Fun home learning book sharing monday family books wordless wednesday nature journey north art wrap-up weekly report Reading nature study holidays photography science geography sketch tuesday canada homeschool report Me pets quilting cooking for our earth DPP Movies outdoor challenge sewing exploring get outdoors Fairy outdoor hour Iditarod birthday challenge math summer celeste journey north 2009 100books Dragon Lego music Princess animals halloween home journey north 2010 lapbook NaNoWriMo author fiesta field trip public school wreck this journal poetry 12 secrets baking birds blogs journey north 2011 spring city curriculum fitness gardening moving black history month bugs earth hour journey north 2012 planning reading my library shutter sisters sled dogs this moment travel unschooling December board games calendar quilt lego quest swap air cadets feeding my family food revolution hockey library recipes what works air show author study award backyard bird count camping dr seuss father's day pirates roald dahl space sports what my children are reading year 5 Ballet DQS6 St Patrick's Day TED talks arnosky basketball biographies eating clean for others geocaching happiness mail medical memory monday orion poems science rendezvous scree-free week 2011 skating spelling winter solstice winterfest youtube 2010 olympics Charlottetown PEI Patricia Polacco Rant appreciation book collecting good deeds helping others hooping hunger games jamie oliver maze nat orchestra peace quilt-along screen-free week snail stamps the next chapter book club video games wilderness wednesday wish wednesday world news writing