The mosaic above shows many of the pages we worked on this week. Here are what they represent in order from top to bottom, left to right:
1. I added a couple of squirts of my new perfume Flower by Kenzo my mom sent me for my birthday ~ my journal smells lovely now !
2. Lose this page is in the recycle bin, after seeing the suggestion from another participant, I wrote on the back side a list of things I want to let go of.
3. Decorating the edges
4. 4 letter words ~ Adrienne helped out with writing a few, while my husband and son kept coming up with new words
5. fruit sticker collection ~ ongoing!
6, 7, and 8. our circles page ~ Adrienne, Celeste and I did those pages using markers
9 and 10. Adrienne building the paper airplane and flying it
11. I tore the strips on the page and wrote on them
12. Pressed a few wildflowers and leaves found on my morning walk with Orion
A few last pictures from this week..I really had a lot of fun with my journal! Cutting it with some scrapbook fancy scissors, taking it in the shower with me, and trying out every single marker my kids have!! I was able to sort out the dried out ones in the process. Fun and useful :)
It is never too late if you want to participate in Jamie's The Next Chapter book club, and don't forget to visit all the other creative participants blogs and their work for this week listed here.